Quality & Care in One Package
ASSOCIATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
- We belong to the British International Freight Association (BIFA), TIMCON, the Road Haulage Association (RHA), the International Federation of Freight Forwarders Associations (FIATA), and PalletLink. As well as being FPAL Achilles registered, and a member of the London Chamber of Commerce and Industry, all our timber complies with the ISPM 15 regulations.
- We have ISO registrations for Quality Assurance (ISO 9001) and Environmental Management (ISO 14001), and OHSAS registrations for Occupational Health and Safety Management (OHSAS 18001).
- “the trade association for UK-registered companies engaged in international movement of freight by all modes of transport, air, road, rail and sea”. They have approximately 1,500 corporate members.
- the Timber Packaging and Pallet Confederation is concerned with protecting timber through promoting re-useable ISPM 15 compliant timber. The international environmental standard is a carbon neutral status accepted in over 50 countries.
- the Road Haulage Association is a British trade association which represents members of the road haulage industry. The RHA has been in existence for more than fifty years. As a trade association, the RHA provides advice, information and business services for its members.
- UK Wood Packaging Material Marking Programme: the wood packaging material manufactured on our premises can be produced using Heat Treatment and specified in the International Standard for Phytosanitary Measures No. 15 (ISPM 15).
- “Achilles FPAL is a community used by major buying organisations within the Oil & Gas sector. It enables the oil & gas sector to use Achilles' proven supplier pre-qualification system to identify, pre-qualify and assess suppliers for tender opportunities and minimise risk within their supply chains”.
- London Chamber of Commerce and Industry: LCCI is the largest issuer of export documents in the UK, providing a full range of documents used in international business. Our membership also gives us access to over 200 networking events a year, marketing and business opportunities, tenders, free business, legal and HR advice and a range of exclusive or discounted business services.
- ISO 9001: this standard is based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement.
- ISO 14001: this maps out a framework that a company or organisation can follow to set up an effective environmental management system. Using ISO 14001:2004 provides assurance to company management and employees as well as external stakeholders that environmental impact is being measured and improved.
- OHSAS 18001: this is a framework for an occupational health and safety management system. It helps us put in place the policies, procedures and controls needed for our organisation to achieve the best possible working conditions, aligned to internationally recognised best practice.