Quality & Care in One Package
HAZARDOUS GOODS EXPORT PACKING
- IATA and IMDG approved packing and documentation is provided for shipment.
- Our IATA approved, Dangerous goods by air, qualified experts offer custom export packing and documentation services for shipping dangerous goods by air.
- Compliant packing to IMDG standards for seafreight.
- UN approved outer packaging for multi modal transport.
- All specialist export packing services are conducted in house, as a one stop provider.
- Please see below for some examples of our recent export packing consignments.
Large Hazardous Goods Pack
- This is an example of our capability to provide solutions to large scale hazardous goods packing.
- This generator was expertly handled by our experts, inspected, safely secured inside a stencilled batten plywood case, and loaded for onward transport by road.
Hazardous Goods Packing
- These are examples of the smaller scale consignments of hazardous goods we handle.
- From cardboard boxes requiring specialist handling, to gas cylinders needing expert export packing, our IATA and IMDG approved employees can provide solutions for the most complex cargo.
Hazardous Export Packing Gas Cylinders
- These gas cylinders were export packed in bespoke softwood cases, with internal lattice support structure.
- This ensures safe transit.
- Appropriate stencil markings were used to highlight the hazardous nature of the cargo.
Ministry of Defence Export Pack
- This consignment of cases was designed in strict accordance with the Ministry of Defence guidelines.
- The softwood cases were painted and stencilled with the appropriate markings and were fitted with shock absorbent feet and shock indicators.
On Site Hazardous Export Pack
- This is an example of our qualified hazardous goods packing team travelling on site with a bespoke manufactured case to oversee the export packing of hazardous cargo.
FOR MORE EXAMPLES OF CRATES AND CASES VISIT OUR GALLERY >