Quality & Care in One Package
FINE ART, ANTIQUES AND GLASS EXPORT PACKING
- Custom foam lined, and cushioned picture frame cases made and export packed to order, with optional extras of shock and tilt indicators.
- Fine art, paintings, sculptures, glassware and mirrors are all packed for export with specialist care to ensure safe arrival.
- Highest quality foams and padding materials are used for shock absorption both inside and outside the package where necessary.
- Chandeliers are packaged in frame-supported internal case structures for ease of handling.
- Large- and small-scale art can be collected, export packed and couriered around the world.
- Please see below for some examples of our recent export consignments.
Fine Art Export Packing
- These very valuable vases were collected, brought back to our warehouse, and securely export packed into a batten plywood case.
- We designed an interior support frame to keep the vases in place, and used foam to eliminate abrasions at contact points.
Antique Export Packing
- For this consignment, a complex internal layering design allowed a fragile antique Colombian press to be safely packed for export.
- It was packed to a batten plywood case, with interior battens and supports securing the pieces.
Rolls Royce Container Stow
- We can also act as a point for receipt and forwarding of goods.
- In this case, a vintage Rolls Royce was received into our warehouse, securely kept there, and the safely stowed to a container for onward shipment.
5 Metre Mirror Export Packing
- This 5-metre-long mirror was safely packed for export inside one of our bespoke designed batten plywood cases.
- The case was foam lined and stencilled with the appropriate markings.
- The mirror arrived safely to its destination.
Glass Consignment Export Packing
- This high value shipment of glass to Brussels was received into our warehouse and export packed within one working day.
- Pre-prepared softwood cases with custom grooves were manufactured, and our specialist team safely export packed the glass into designated wooden cases.
- Fragile stencilling marks were applied to all cases, and shock warning indicators placed on every case.
FOR MORE EXAMPLES OF CRATES AND CASES VISIT OUR GALLERY >