Quality & Care in One Package
BATTEN PLYWOOD CASES
- These bespoke crates are ideal for domestic and international road and air freight.
- More suited to lightweight cargo.
- Can accommodate large volumetric sizes.
- Available in 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 18mm and 25mm plywood thicknesses.
- Close softwood boarded base with forklift runners.
- Available flat packed or pre-assembled.
- Please see below for some examples of batten plywood cases we have manufactured in the past.
Heavy Duty Batten Plywood Case
- This heavy-duty batten plywood case was designed with a complex internal structure to support a large weight.
- Triangular cross bracings were used to reinforce the case, enabling it to bear the cargo.
- The case was painted in accordance with our client’s requirements.
All Weather Case
- A small-scale plywood case with foam-lining to protect goods in transit.
- This case has a hinged, clipped lid and handles for ease of transportation.
- It is also complete with custom stencilling.
Large and Small Plywood Cases
- This huge plywood case (and its smaller version) demonstrate the size to which we can manufacture batten plywood cases.
Compact and Durable Batten Plywood Case
- This case was designed to transport a nuclear flask lid. The internal foam-lined footprint provided protection, while the softwood surrounds gave extra stability.
- It was finished with batten plywood sides and lid, and stencilled to exacting requirements.
Bolted Batten Plywood Case
- This bespoke batten plywood case was finished to a high specification. The case is secured with bolts, to enable disassembly and reassembly by the client.
- Extensive stencilling includes guidance on assembly, destinations, part numbers, and company logos.
- The softwood battens and plywood structure allow the case to bear a significant weight, while itself remaining lightweight.
FOR MORE EXAMPLES OF CRATES AND CASES VISIT OUR GALLERY >