Quality & Care in One Package
EXPORT PACKING AT YOUR PREMISES
- Fully equipped mobile export packing unit can attend any UK location.
- Lifting facilities provided as required to include container loading and material handling.
- All types of export packaging protection available including vacuum packing and shrink wrapping.
- We also offer out of hours working, for factory and site clearance, machine removal and relocation.
- Case assembly on your site can be accommodated too.
- Please see below for some examples of our recent export packing consignments.
Handling Equipment Mobilisation Nestor
- A 9 week project, dismantling, removing, pre-packing and export packing a complete Pharmaceutical Plant exporting to India.
- Our Mobile units mobilised Plant, case making and export packing capabilities to ensure all cargo was adequately packed and protected for shipment.
- Requiring full mobilisation and placement of all handling equipment, including fork lifts, cranes, container ramps and vehicles, we completed the export function by loading all equipment on location to Hi cube and open top containers as required, all to the complete satisfaction of the client.
- Often full export packing is not required for the cargo, but securing for safe transit by all modes of transport.
- Our response teams are qualified and trained to work in a wide range of environments and will mobilise across the U.K. including high security areas.
- Here an out of gauge sonar radar for Royal Navy was loaded and secured onto a flat rack container on location with the MOD.
On Site Packing Cut to Fit
- To enable rapid export packing on location, thereby reducing potential disruption to the clients normal operating activities, we will often site survey ahead of our arrival, to permit pre fabrication of export packaging.
- On occasion, the anticipated sizes of items to be packaged are not always what is presented on the day of packaging. Our teams are however equipped to be versatile in the field, carrying spare materials and the necessary equipment to react to job specification changes as they emerge.
- Here cases were altered during the process to permit the inclusion of overheight pertrusions, that could not be removed during the client dismantling phase.
On Site Vale Europe Refinery
- Site surveys, Design, Manufacture of bespoke export packaging and Mobilisation of men, equipment and materials by Pennex personnel across the UK.
- Our mobile teams recently completed the movement, marshalling, export packing and containerisation of priceless refinery equipment for precious metal recovery.
- Stringent HSE requirements, utilising our CCSNG / ECITB registrations enabled our teams to fully comply with client construction site requirements, in supplying a complete export service.
Antonov 124 Export Packing and Load Out
- At East Midlands Airport, we conducted the export packing and load out of cable and telecoms equipment for a project in the Far East.
- This required chartering of an Antonov 124 aircraft to ensure fast-track delivery to site.
- Co-ordination and liason with the loadmaster formed part of our services to ensure smooth and timely departure of the consignment.
FOR MORE EXAMPLES OF CRATES AND CASES VISIT OUR GALLERY >