Quality & Care in One Package
- Another market-leading design created by Pennex is the partitioned packing case.
- These cases are perfect for shipping consignments with several components in one packing crate.
- The predominant case design is batten plywood, but other heavier duty softwood styles can be supplied as appropriate too.
- The internal partitions will be designed exactly to your needs, with any option possible.
- Our designers will work with you to determine the safest and most efficient way to pack your shipment.
- Compartments can be foam-lined for shipment of fragile and delicate goods.
- Comprehensive external and internal stencilling is offered to indicate the contents of the case.
- Please see below for some examples of partitioned cases we have previously manufactured.
Three Layer Partitioned Case
- This is an example of a very complex, fully bespoke partitioned case. Three layers, securely clipped together to form one case, contained many individual, foam-lined compartments.
- The batten plywood case was fitted with handles, and fully stencilled.
- These batten plywood cases were carefully manufactured to a high specification.
- Internal partitions were placed inside the case, and foam-lining protected the cargo in transit.
- Forklift truck runners allow easy lifting, and international shipping marks are stencilled on.
Bespoke Internal Wooden Supports
- This is another example of a batten plywood partitioned case. The complex internal structure is designed to support the specific cargo transported in each case.
- Bespoke wooden inserts are manufactured at our headquarters, and if our client needs to pack their goods themselves, instructions are provided.
Softwood Partitioned Case
- This is an example of a softwood partitioned case. Internal partitions provided individual compartments for lighting equipment.
- The clipped sides and lid allow easy packing on site.
- These softwood cases are generally able to bear more weight than the plywood equivalents.
Railed Partitioned Case
- Two batten plywood cases with dedicated compartments for specific pieces of equipment.
- The compartments are foam-lined where necessary, and the case is designed to distribute weight efficiently and safely throughout the footprint.
- The clipped construction allows easy assembly, while the softwood base and battens increase the case’s robustness.
FOR MORE EXAMPLES OF CRATES AND CASES VISIT OUR GALLERY >