Quality & Care in One Package
EXPORT PACKING TO WOODEN SKIDS
- Bespoke designed close boarded wooden bases for heavyweight cargo.
- Skeletal frames, two- and four-way entry, standard and non-standard pallet sizes are available.
- Saddle and cradle manufacture for small and large vessels/tanks can be constructed unique to the vessel shape.
- As necessary cargo can be covered, shrink wrapped and sealed to base for weather proofing.
- Our custom export packing services are suitable for domestic and international shipment.
- All packaging and designs can be applied to lightweight consignments too.
- Please see below for some examples of our recent export packing consignments.
Close Boarded Wooden Skid
- This close-boarded wooden skid is made-to-measure, and is one of our simpler designs.
- Forklift runners allow lifting from all sides.
- Cargo is secured onto the wooden skid, and in this case, stowed to a shipping container.
Wooden Skid with Bespoke Support
- This consignment features a wooden skid base with a bespoke support structure.
- The shafts were secured to the skid base, which was stencilled with identifying marks.
Wooden Skid with Custom Wooden Saddle
- In a similar fashion, this custom design includes the standard close-boarded wooden skid base, with bespoke softwood saddles designed to support cylindrical cargo.
- Again, the cargo is secured to the skid for onward transport.
Complex Wooden Skid Design
- This example is a more complex design.
- Still based around the wooden skid, a complex softwood framework was manufactured around the sensitive cargo to secure it in transit.
- Forklift runners were included to allow safe movement around the site.
Wooden Skid with Case Skirt
- This marine equipment was export packed to our made-to-measure wooden skid base, and then a small skirt was added for increased protection in transit.
- Stencilling and forklift runners were included.
FOR MORE EXAMPLES OF CRATES AND CASES VISIT OUR GALLERY >