Quality & Care in One Package
CASE MAKING & SUPPLY
Designed, manufactured and assembled at our UK manufacturing facility to BS 1133:2011, we offer bespoke, made to measure wooden cases, crates and skids, which, thanks to our dedicated employees, are produced quickly and to a very high standard, for multi modal forms of transport. All timber is ISPM 15 compliant and sourced from sustainable plantations, providing cost effective packaging solutions, which contain a mixture of wooden materials where appropriate.
Such types include robust softwood seafreight cases, lightweight plywood cases, and purpose built skid packages to ease handling of awkward cargo. All cases are supplied with stencilled international handling marks, are paper lined, and can be supplied with additional individual features such as foam lining, aluminium foil bags, wheels and screwed or hinged assembly.
< Export Packing | On Site Storage >
Batten Plywood Cases
- Ideal for road and air freight.
- More suited to lightweight cargo.
- Can accommodate large volumetric sizes.
- Available in 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 18mm and 25mm plywood thicknesses.
- Close softwood boarded base with forklift runners.
- Available flat packed or pre assembled.
- More robust packaging than cardboard cartons.
- For lightweight airfreight cargo.
- Can be supplied with softwood solid bases (for heavier cargo).
- Available in a range of sizes up to the maximum dimensions: 120 x 100 x 85 cms.
- Available in KD form or ready made.
ISPM 15 Wooden Skids
- Made to order in bespoke sizes.
- Base support frames and cradles available.
- Close boarded or skeletal skid base designs.
- Two way or four way entry available.
- Standard pallet sizes available.
- No limit on size or weight.
Softwood BER Cases
- Seafreight case suitable as two way entry for lighter, smaller cargo.
- Ideal too for container stowing and road freight.
- Strong, robust and sturdy, BER wooden cases provide a cost-effective method to export pack cargo for seafreight.
- Recommended maximum weight is 2 tonnes.
- These cases often supplied for use on TV and film sets.